If you consider replacing the factory headlight bulbs of your car, truck or SUV, consider quality LED lighting solutions by Nineo LED. These LED bulbs generate clear white light without a shade of blue or yellow. Nineo LED bulbs generate around 6.500 lumens of light, and the color temperature is 6.000 K.
Numerous independent lighting tests have proven, that LED bulbs by Nineo produce 5 times more light, than an average LED bulb. On average, a set of these LED bulbs is guaranteed to last over 30.000 hours, which is significantly more, than any other halogen, incandescent or HID (xenon) bulb. Check out official information about Nineo LED bulbs for more details!
10 Good reasons to buy Nineo LED bulbs
- Affordable prices ($23.00 and up);
- Operating time is over 30.000 hours;
- LEDs are compatible with the majority of US-built vehicles;
- Nineo products will not blind the oncoming traffic when adjusted properly;Water and dust resistance (IP65);
- Nineo LEDs employ CREE light source or CSP LED elements (depends on the type of bulb you select);
- Bulbs for high, low beams, and fog lights are available;
- Easily focus in the projector and/or reflector headlight assemblies;
- Work in OEM and aftermarket headlights;
- Easy plug-and-play installation.
Nineo LED headlights: options & comparison
There are 3 popular headlight bulb options offered by Nineo LED at the moment. These 3 product options feature excellent quality and meet the DOT standards for headlight bulbs. Regardless of the LED conversion kit, you select, you will enjoy bright and pure light for years to come.
Each headlight conversion kit you purchase from an authorized Nineo dealer or Amazon is backed up by the official manufacturer’s warranty. Though, if you want to find out what the exact differences are, check out the table below to see, what’s different about these kits.
|Name||Top CSP||CREE LED||Generation II (CREE)|
|Max light output||4800 lm per bulb||5000 lm per bulb||6000 lm per bulb|
|Warranty||1 year||1 year||1 year|
|CAN bus module||sold separately||sold separately||sold separately|
|Cooling unit||coverless fans||aluminum heat sink||aluminum heat sink|
|Price range||Most Affordable||Middle Price||Above average|
|Details||Check details||Check details||Check details|
LED Convertion Kits by Nineo
Steven is a certified mechanic and technical writer at Halo Headlights. Steven is excited about fast cars, loud music and car mods. On yearly basis he visits SEMA, as well as other car shows.
He has installed thousands of HID and LED kits and did hundreds of custom headlight retrofit projects. Now, he is ready to share his experience with Halo-Headlights.com readers.