SNGL Super Bright LED Conversion Kit
Today many drivers convert their headlights to LEDs to benefit from durability and brightness of LED bulbs. Besides, they are normally quite inexpensive, and the installation is simple. Having quality headlights is critical as this allows you to drive in the wee hours of the night and can slice through any type of weather without a problem.
Unlike other models, this model is waterproof, and can even be dipped in the water and still work perfectly without any problems.
- The LED chip position of the bulbs in the kit will help achieve the correct light pattern as it utilizes the reflector and housing to the maximum.
- You will get an exclusive 55W light output, which is about 260% brighter than the average bulb and does not produce a glare.
- The SNGL Super Bright LED Headlight Conversion Kit comes with an intelligent cooling system, which keeps the LED chips at moderate temperatures and thus prolongs the lifespan of the kit.
- The exclusive adjustable-beam technology will help you get the optimal light output as it helps in the adjustment of the depth and direction of the LED light.
- The bulbs can easily be installed as they are plug and play.
- They come with an Anti-Interference and Ture Built-in CanBUS-Ready design.
- The wide beam pattern is ideal and allows you to see the sides of the road. This is ideal for some parts of the country where there may be animals by the roadsides.
- The benefits of the SNGL Super Bright LED Headlight Conversion Kit are quite versatile due to the fact that it has a long lifespan of over 50,000 hours. The maintenance is quite low as you would hardly need to replace the components.
- The kit will not overheat as it is covered by the cooling intelligent feature, which also promotes longevity of this headlight kit.
- This kit is easy to install as it comes with a plug and play setup.
- The 2-year warranty and lifetime support from the manufacturer will ensure that you enjoy the LED lights.
- Some customers have complained that these lights are not bright enough, besides being highly-priced.
- You will need to have a projector housing for the headlights to be able to work well, others they will scatter everywhere and not serve the purpose.
- The cooling fan can be quite noisy and this may be irritating for those who enjoy a quiet drive at night.
If you are looking for super bright LED headlights, then the SNGL Super Bright LED Headlight Conversion Kit may be the right solution. However, you would need to have a projector housing so as to make use of this kit. The installation is pretty easy and you do not need any professional assistance as the kit is plug and play. While the price seems to be higher than similar models, it is definitely worth buying.
Steven is a certified mechanic and technical writer at Halo Headlights. Steven is excited about fast cars, loud music and car mods. On yearly basis he visits SEMA, as well as other car shows. He has installed thousands of HID and LED kits and did hundreds of custom headlight retrofit projects. Now, he is ready to share his experience with HaloHeadlights.com readers.
How useful was this info?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 11