CCFL Halo Headlights

CCFL headlights are either OE or aftermarket headlight assemblies that feature at least 1 CCFL ring in each headlight assembly. The best CCFL headlights available in the modern aftermarket usually feature a built-in projector lens. 90% of the aftermarket CCFL headlights are made for halogen bulbs, and only the remaining 10% are designed to properly focus the light from the HID bulb.

ccfl headlights review

It is very important to pick the proper halo headlights to work not only with the vehicle’s year, make and model, but also with the bulb type. Otherwise, you are looking to get non-focused headlight beam and that dangerous glare that may blind the other drivers.

CCFL headlights review: things to consider

Design options for CCFL headlights

Based on the lens and housing color, there are several variants of the CCFL headlights available.

Lens colors:

  • Clear;
  • Tinted.

Housing color:

  • Chrome;
  • Black.

Based on the design and number of halos in a headlight, CCFL headlights can be:

  1. Halo headlights – they feature 1 CCFL halo ring in each light;
  2. Dual halo headlights – feature 2 halo rings per light;
  3. Eagle-eye halo headlights – feature halos that are not completely visible.

SHOP CUSTOM LIGHTS

 

 

 

 


Aftermarket CCFL headlights: installation details

If you pick a vehicle-specific CCFL headlight set, the lights normally feature easy plug-and-play installation. The plugs normally work well with the factory connectors and do not require any cutting. However, you will need to wire halos, and that’s where you will need to modify wiring. The major manufacturers of aftermarket headlights, such as Spyder, Spec-D, ANZO, etc. do not add any type of connector to the wire that powers CCFLs, giving the customer an opportunity to hook up the halos the way they wish to.

More about aftermarket lighting: Halo Fog Lights

certified mechanic at Halo HeadlightsSteven is a certified mechanic and technical writer at Halo Headlights. Steven is excited about fast cars, loud music and car mods. On yearly basis he visits SEMA, as well as other car shows. He has installed thousands of HID and LED kits and did hundreds of custom headlight retrofit projects. Now, he is ready to share his experience with HaloHeadlights.com readers. If you have questions to Steven, just ask your question using the form.


More Lighting Solutions


CCFL Halo Headlights Reviews

Submit your review
1
2
3
4
5
Submit
     
Cancel

Create your own review

CCFL Halo Headlights
Average rating:  
 1 reviews
by Harry Moss on CCFL Halo Headlights
Location (Sity, State): Austin, TX
Vehicle: Nissan Altima

I absolutely like the look of my Altima with the new Spyder headlights installed. The vehicle looks more aggressive and more expensive, than with the stock lights.

Questions & Answers

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Featured Brands

IPCW Headlights

IPCW Headlights

Recon Headlights

Recon Headlights

CG Headlights

CG Headlights

Winjet Headlights

Winjet Headlights

JW Speaker Headlights

JW Speaker Headlights

XK Glow Headlights

XK Glow Headlights

DEPO Headlights

DEPO Headlights

Eagle Headlights

TOP